The Reef Tank banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. General Reef Discussion
    I have a HOB fuge. No sump. 75gal tank. I need to drill it so when the power goes out I can prevent the water from draining beck into the tank. It is a CPR aquafuge 2. The pipe that feeds it is very far (6 in.) into the fuge (to prevent high flow). It comes out and is attached to 2 90...
  2. La Crosse Area Reef Keepers (LARK)
    I have a new, never used Reeflo Dart Hybrid pump that I don't have a use for. I also have a 2" true union ball valve, sch 80 bulkhead and strainer that goes with it. I purchased everything from Bulk Reef for: Pump: $314.99 Valve: $53.99 Bulkhead: $23.99 Strainer: $9.99 Total: $402.96 Selling...
  3. General Reef Discussion
    I have 29 gallon display with 10 gallon sump...I have done the plumbing...Its direct overflow box....drill is in the upper side of aquarium and sump has enough empty space (20 gallon sump) to hold overflooded water. I have put a valve in overflow pipe...not in return pump...can it...
  4. General Reef Discussion
    I have had a Coralife Pure Flo shut-off for my RO/DI system for years. About 2 weeks ago I had the valve break and have had two new ones shipped to me and both have been bad. The issue with the new ones is simply poor quality control. The first one had the rubber stopper plug that was glued...
  5. General Reef Discussion
    i need a valve to sloww down my return. Ball Or Gate?????
1-5 of 5 Results