The Reef Tank banner
foam block
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. General Reef Discussion
    I am looking for a couple large pieces of the coarse open cell "foam" like is used to stop micro bubbles. I need 2 pieces about 12" x 12" x 2". Does anyone know where to find it? I see smaller pieces that are pre-cut for specific skimmers, but am unable to find bulk or large pieces. Thanks...
1-1 of 1 Results