The Reef Tank banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Lighting
    Do the 2 socket things at the ends of fixtures that you screw the ends of lights in have a specific name? Is there a way to get rid of those and just have straight wiring going to the bulb pins themselves instead of through the socket things and then to the pins? Does this make sense...
1-1 of 1 Results