• Yes!!!

Votes: 63 32.5%
  • No!!!

Votes: 131 67.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
129K views 3K replies 68 participants last post by  Tim224DT 
#1 ·
This is a private poll you do not have to post what you selected unless you want to. :beer: :beer:

Tim

#144 ·
Nice saftey gear...LEATHERS????.....:doh:

I am surprised.

I know when I race based on my MPH and times I need a helmet, cage in the car, 6 point saftey harnesses, explotion proof bellhousing, and a fire suit!

#153 ·
Nice saftey gear...LEATHERS????.....:doh:

I am surprised.

I know when I race based on my MPH and times I need a helmet, cage in the car, 6 point saftey harnesses, explotion proof bellhousing, and a fire suit!
I think those are actually protective pants...I think they have leather stitched in the where it is needed. I have seen those before (they use the denim for protection as well and have the leather underneath). He did do a nice job of controlling the dump, but I bet he was pissed that he had some tank work to do once he flipped it back over!

#147 ·
Better than flip flops.

I ride a bike almost daily, it's my commuter from work and back, 40 miles a day. I saw this guy once riding a crotch rocket wearing one flip flop, no shirt and a pair of those floppy cloth shorts. He of course had no helmet or glasses to cover his eyes, I can only figure that he left the house with 2 flip flops but lost one.

In compairison the dude in your pics is wearing tank armor.

Whiskey

#150 ·
I have seen many others at the track not do so good!

One guy lauched , popped a good wheelie, got out of the throttle,then hammered it again right away. Thus the weight was off the back so it kicked out left , he corrected still in it I guess, kicked out right and and then rolled the bike at about 30mph or so sideways on himself! Looked like the Peg got him pretty good too!

Maybe I can go find some more pics. This photo guy does very good with pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.