The Reef Tank banner

Back From the Trip Into Hell... :-)

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  FishDaddy 
#1 ·
I wish to thank again everyone who showed their concern over my recent travails, described amply in the earlier thread
This Year's Personal Trip Into Hell

Anyways,
All the fishes have been placed with caring owners. But I sadly lost the Pleco to an internal helminthic infestation that went undetected. The two gars will remain in my care.

The former shop-operator (my relative) was frankly, too spaced-out to offer much help or go beyond a brief verbal expression of regret (and an impulsive desire to re-open his LFS once again, haha --Man, did I have a laugh at that one).

Then again, if I had as many problems besetting me, I'd be making little sense too.

The the former LFS space still isn't rentable, as the steel tank-racks, fixed to the walls and floor, have to be dismantled. But, haha, those can wait --and it ain't really my problem.

I've been told I can take anything I want for myself, if I just dispose of everything else and turn over the proceeds to the ex-LFS owner.

Man, I'm the one person I know of who detests glass aquaria and excessive gadgetry... and I get this kind of offer (brand new 55g's 100g's --roughly converting from liters that is, powerheads, stands)

Anyway a wholesaler has expressed serious interest in acquiring the lot of materials, except the used tanks --and those are probably going to be donated to schools or something (cripey, I just want to be rid of anything to do with this, heheh).

Again, thanks for letting me blab/vent here.
I just felt bad for the fishes, ya know...

(Almost the same way I pity those presently enduring the gentle whips of Eric Borneman's online tutelage, heheh.)

See less See more
#3 ·
Dark Horge
Glad to see you back from Hell. Pat & I will pray for your relative for we do not know all that went on so we should not judge.
Dark Horge you showed a great love for the hobby and a caring that goes far beyond what can ever be said here.
I am proud to know you and hope you can now move on and enjoy your reef and looking forward to more replys from you on this forum. Pat & I wish you all the best!

#4 ·
Horge glad it is coming to an end, at least the remaining fish are cared for and someone is interested in the hardware. Dispose of the remainder as best you can and dont forget a little something for you troubles

As always, awaiting the RECIPE, take care

#5 ·
Horge,
I'm glad that load is off your shoulders. A fine thing you did!
I also think of you everyday, especially when the news shows the political problems in your country. I hope and pray that everything settles down soon.
Dick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.