The Reef Tank banner

Don't know if this against the rules..

799 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ATLANTIS 
#1 ·
I have developed a little palm pilot program to help track my tank readings and such. I don't know about if this is against the rules of the forum, if so I will delete this post
If any of you own any PalmOS device and would like a handy tool just let me know and I will send you the details. New version is coming out soon so i will be happy to send you all a beta.

See less See more
#2 ·
Dave,
The only rule I can think of would be the one against using technology that the rest of us have never even heard of!

Dick

#4 ·
Yep, pretty casual. I have it listed on PalmGear and Handago. I do the PalmOS programming for fun. I do sell them though but I wouldn't call it a business. That would infer I make a living at it. This just keeps me in toys.. hence the new reef tank
I put the signature on like you asked.

See my other post about the successful introduction of the cleaner shrimp
That is much more interesting than this stuff!!

FishDaddy... The Palm OS is the program langauage that operates Palm Pilots and other palm devices like Hand Spring Visors. Now I can toss out those terms to counteract the species names and other scientific terms I have found here. I was feeling defensless and a little dumb for awhile

#7 ·
Doug1, can we have some more info on the on-line coral class ? when does the next one start ? where to sign up ??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.