The Reef Tank banner

Another Ritteri question/s...

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  new guy 
#1 ·
Hello again,

I appreciate the posts about the Anemone and Clown "adoption". I guess the bottom line is patience (like so many things in life)

I have noticed that periodically "blows smoke" out of it's mouth (that's what it looks like anyway). Could someone tell me what that is and is it a problem?

Also, The Ritteri is "inflated" now, but it sort-of looks like a cloverleaf. The ones that I have always seen are basically round or oval. Is this a sign of anything or do they have many different shapes?

I hope these aren't stupid questions, but I don't have experience with Ritteri's and I want to make sure I am doing everything I can to keep it happy and healthy.

Thanks for your help.

Steven

------------------
pegasis@concentric.net

See less See more
#5 ·
As for the shape they do tend to fold over a little but as for the "smoke" is a new one to me. Check your Amonia and other levels when this happens. It may just be expelling the funky H2O it had inside of it. But keep us updated on the health of your Ritteri.

#6 ·
As for the shape they do tend to fold over a little but as for the "smoke" is a new one to me. Check your Amonia and other levels when this happens. It may just be expelling the funky H2O it had inside of it. But keep us updated on the health of your Ritteri.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.