The Reef Tank banner

Contest information!!!!!

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Alice 
#1 ·
Ok, here are the details:

Grand prize: 6-pack of corals from Atlantis Aquatics (either SPS or softies depending on your tank specs. Winner pays shipping. Brian picks the corals. Very cool!

2nd prize: The Reef Tank logo t-shirt. Impress all your friends at the next reef meeting!

3rd prize: The Reef Tank logo coffee mug. Impress your co-workers with your knowledge of chemistry and invertebrate biology!

Winners will be picked by random drawing from the top 25 entries determined by our judges: Brooke, FishDaddy, WrasseMan, and galleon.

Allowable entries include: Original material only. This means that you wrote it, it is your idea, etc.

Give us your best tips, tricks, diy projects, photos, book reviews, etc. There is no limit to the number of entries you may submit.

All entries must be submitted in the Contest forum...not here in the General Reef Forum.

Contest will end in approximately one week.

Lastly, have fun, be creative, show off your reefing knowledge!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Jeez between puter crashes and vacation coming up, well lets say if its the literate reefer from East Coast, at least he can fly by and pick up prize<G>
Just kidding bill, hehehe
So I guess most creative problem resolution , wait never mind, hmmmmmmmm where do I send the check?
Have fun reefers

#6 ·
I'm bringing this to the top as I realized some people may not know this contest is going on!!!

I've been out of the loop for a few days but as far as I know, entries are still being accepted. C'mon folks! I just checked and we had only 22 entries by 16 different posters. Brooke's generous but I know the deadline's gotta be soon. Get those entries in, and remember, it doesn't have to be a pic!

~Alice

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.