The Reef Tank banner

Reef Page now up...

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  RWD 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I finally got around to putting together the photo's of my tank onto my website.

Here it is, for your viewing pleasure.
David's Reef Tank

#3 ·
Thanks Drew. When I put my DSB in, I am going to arrange it a little differently and have those on a ledge over the sandbed, or in the rock face some how or in some manner that shows the depth and size of those things. They are really cool. I am glad I was able to get them.

#5 ·
Alice,

Thanks, glad you like it. Yeah there are a couple good sized rocks in there. Plan on getting another 50 lbs of fist sized or slightly larger next week when I do the DSB. Since I will be pulling everything out, I want to make more perch spots for coral. Should be fun to do, assuming everything goes well.

Bob just sorta fit. The personality of that fish is a lot like a guy I work with, both seem to suffer from mild repeatitive compulsive disorder. In this case, he swims back and forth trenching the sand in front.

#7 ·
Hey Dave,
Really nice job! Beautiful tank.
The oyster shells add a nice touch. I put a couple of oyster shell clusters that I had collected in my tank when I first set it up. The Ocellaris made it their host home until I began adding corals. They first moved in on the Mushrooms; then the Frogspawn; and now, their favorite hang out is the Ricordea.
Bob is a neat character! Did you know that in a recent poll, women found the name "Bob" to have the most appeal? (my middle name is Robert but nobody ever called me "Bob")

Nice work on the website.
Dick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.