The Reef Tank banner

A quick message from your new Moderator.

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Krux 
#1 ·
Howdy!

I wanted to take just a moment of your time to introduce myself to those of you who have not heard from me in other forums. My name is Ryan, and I am the current Organizer for the PNWMAS here on The Reef Tank. I live in Portland, Oregon, and work here as a chef.

I have been asked by the staff here at TRT to assist in the club forums as a Moderator to help all of you run your section of the boards as smoothly as possible. We have a very active club ourselves, and I find myself sitting at the computer way too many hours each day for my fiancee's liking, and agreed that my time could also be a big help to other clubs, assisting them in their daily matters.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any issues that need attention, topics stickied/unstickied, threads moved, or examined for any other problems that may occur from time to time. I fancy myself as being very approachable, and it is my hope that everyone here feels comfortable talking to me should the need arise.

I am honored to have the opportunity to share in your groups' daily discussions, and look forward to getting to know more of you.

Thanks again, and please do not hesitate to let me know if you ever need any sort of assistance.

Ryan

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.