The Reef Tank banner
4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  nuff40 
#1 · (Edited)
55 gal established for over a year. ~50lbs live rock, ~40lbs live sand (aragonite), Hamilton Cebu Sun MH/T5 light system, BakPak 2 skimmer, plus additional skimmer, three circulation pumps. Livestock includes 3-5 Peppermint shrimp (not sure how many are still kicking), snails of various types and sizes. Corals include large colt colony hosting clowns, Haddoni anemone that also hosts the clowns, anthelia, large toadstool leather, large green finger leather, red mushrooms, orange/greenish mushrooms which are actively dividing, green palythoas, Crocea clam - 4 years old. fish include mated pair of Ocellaris? clowns - lay eggs regularly every 2 weeks or so, 2 very mild mannered blue damsels, one alleni damsel, hippo tang.

Due to my travel with my job and partner's ill health we can no longer properly care for the tank and I would rather it go to a good home than lose the critters.

You will be responsible for moving the tank and inhabitants, I will help you load it from my house, but after that you are on your own. I do have test kits, refractometer, food, etc that will go along with it. Tank does not have a sump or refugium.

I do not have any photos with me, but will post some this weekend. I live in Louisville on the east end.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.