The Reef Tank banner

Anyone interested in reef critters near Lex?

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  reef-rookie 
#1 ·
Saw the note about this group at one of the LFS. Unfortunately, it comes at a pretty sad time for me as I need to breakdown my 40 gallon reef which has been up (in one form or another) since 95.

I am interested in finding good homes for some of the corals, polyps, etc I have in the tank. Some of these, including ricordia, have been in tank for 6 or 7 years. I'm more interested in seeing them go into a stable and maintained tank than anything else, so please email me if you're interested.

With breaking down the tank, I also have the usual collection of bakpak, 400W MH, CO2 tank,wavemaker, etc to go with. Again, email if interested.

#4 ·
wave maker

Saw the note about this group at one of the LFS. Unfortunately, it comes at a pretty sad time for me as I need to breakdown my 40 gallon reef which has been up (in one form or another) since 95.

I am interested in finding good homes for some of the corals, polyps, etc I have in the tank. Some of these, including ricordia, have been in tank for 6 or 7 years. I'm more interested in seeing them go into a stable and maintained tank than anything else, so please email me if you're interested.

With breaking down the tank, I also have the usual collection of bakpak, 400W MH, CO2 tank,wavemaker, etc to go with. Again, email if interested.
I am interested in your wave maker..
thanx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.