The Reef Tank banner

Hi I am new Here.

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  patience77 
#1 ·
I am new to this forum. I live in SE Ky and am wondering if anyone knows of any aquarium societies close to my area. I have 3 55g as listed in my signature and yes before anyone has to tell me plecos get huge as well as the syndontis and the goldies. I plan on upgrading everyones home in the future. the goldies to a pond and possibly the plecos and syndontis as well. our LFS only seemed to have plecos when i went in looking for algea eaters and i am not sure if these are the kind that grow so huge or not. i am hoping not but if they are then i will make suitable arrangements for them. I plan on taking my catfish (syndotnis) Curley and placing him in the new tank when it is cycled. i know that came out harsh it wasnt meant to be i have just found my self with several fish that will grow like mad and am now dealing with the backlash of that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. But i enjoy them all and will make sure they are well cared for. :)

I am really hoping that someone out there knows of any societies close at least with in driving distance i would love to start meeting up with other people or at least conversing who share in my passion.

thanks for any help in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.