The Reef Tank banner

Where to buy pickling lime?

8K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  bob30329 
#1 ·
I'm almost out, and forgot where I got it! I checked a Krogers and a Publix nearby, no Mrs. Wages. Anybody know where to get more?

#3 ·
I have found Balls brand at Harry's although they said they didnt have any I thought it was possible they had it given all the organic food they sell. I looked around in an isle that had various canned stuff and there it was, 16oz pop top cans. I find Mrs. wages at publix in the canning section, which depending on the store it might be a small section in the miscelaneous isle just about anywhere, sometimes near the magazine section, other times in the home gadget isle, just have to wander around and look. of course when you find it and it is about $1.69 a bag/can buy it all and be set for the year.

#6 ·
akula said:
... I find Mrs. wages at publix in the canning section, which depending on the store it might be a small section in the miscelaneous isle just about anywhere, sometimes near the magazine section, other times in the home gadget isle, just have to wander around and look. of course when you find it and it is about $1.69 a bag/can buy it all and be set for the year.
So it was you that bought it all! I gues I have to find a Publix you haven't been to yet! :)

#9 ·
robsmith32 said:
bob, what part of town are you in?
I was going to donate that that was in my trunk anyhow for a meeting doorprize. since i'm using a calcium reactor now.
Door prize is a better idea.

I don't have an urgent need - setting up a CR in a few weeks, also - needed some kalk to kill some aptasia & thought I was all out. I have enough for now.

Thanks, though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.