The Reef Tank banner

Pink tip bubble anemone

5K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Justin 
#1 ·
Sorry if this is a post that has been made before. I am new to the forum and cant find a search feature to look at old posts. I am looking for reputable dealers that sell Bubble anemones that are a little less common. SOmething like an orange bubble, a bubble pink tip anemone, are a true deep red rose anemone. It seems online they are hard to find. The local stores in the bay area have a decent selection, but have not found anyone with what I am looking for.
Any help would be very appreciated.
Mikey

Again I appologize as I am sure this post has been asked in the past, but i cant find a search option.

#2 ·
hi,and welcome to TRT!

in the main area is a search tool to search all of trt for specfic words
also there is a sponsor section here that has a bunch of companies that offer live stock. you can also go to there specifc website or forum threads here to ask them if they can get a certain thing in.

#3 ·
When looking for an anemone, be careful when trying to get exotic colors. Some will be artificially colored with dye. Most of the online providers will be honest with what they have in stock. If you are looking for a rose BTA I think you should considered a tank raised one. They have greater chance of surviving.

Brian

#4 ·
checked

Checked the search and the site vendors and could not find anyone who deals in them. I found one site, but not sure how reputable it is. www.cquarium.com. Anyone familiar with this dealer. Also he is in OHIO, and I am in california. I would prefer a west coast either person or dealer. The hot pink bubble I think would be hard to do as only the tips are pink and the rest is whiter in color. A local shop has one in his personal tank but refuses to sell it. Again any help appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.