Purple Wave Auction - The Reef Tank

Go Back   The Reef Tank > Reef Club Forums > Greater Wichita Reef Society
Register

Old 01-25-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
TahoeMtn
Learn something every day

Purple Wave Auction

I don't know if you folks are close to Manhattan Kansas, I live in Nevada near Reno. There is an auction house that has branches all over the country and I just saw this ad in a "Haiti" Auction. The company is very legit it is called Purple Wave Auctions and are based there.

http://www.purplewave.com/cgi-bin/mn...i?100127B/1086

So anyhow they have for auction a $75 gift certificate to a LFS called Manhattan Aquarium and Water Garden Center.

Probably not something anyone except a local would buy so you might get a good deal. I don't know anything about the quality of the LFS just saw the item. Hope it helps someone.

TahoeMtn is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Safe for my tank? Purple lobster, purple urchin Kyuss General Reef Discussion 7 10-26-2008 04:05 PM

Similar Issues
Issue Issue Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how to feed purple condy anemone peiji General Reef Discussion 15 2013-06-28 15:22:32
my live rock is turning pink purple work765 General Reef Discussion 12 2014-01-10 02:03:53
how do i make a wave box obrut General Reef Discussion 21 2012-04-20 20:14:06
how do you get rid of purple algea? MikeP General Reef Discussion 9 2002-05-04 10:35:26
what to feed a long purple anenome? Michigan kelly General Reef Discussion 7 2002-06-24 13:35:15