Go Back   The Reef Tank > Livestock related Forums > Pests, Hitchhikers, and Diseases

Old 09-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
Strange Larvae

Hi Guys

Hope you can help I'm a newbie to keeping Marine fish. I bought some extra live rock and was reorganising my decorations when i noticed a strange larvae sticking out of the live rock it was white and about the size of a bean, Im just wondering what this . I haven't got a pic which I appreciate doesn't help as I don't wan't to disturb the tank again.

Also another noob question I noticed these tiny white worms on the glass about a milliameter long and the thickness of a human hair. There was two of them and one was following the other.
Devildiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
Big Fishy
Worms are probably harmless, as is the sponge that I believe you're seeing, white with a light yellow tint? Id bet its a type of sponge, however, pics are always a must...
joejoe104 is offline   Reply With Quote

larvae , live rock , pest , strange , worm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules