The Reef Tank banner

Where are my CKY Reefers @

Tags
cky
3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  R33FN3WB 
#1 ·
Joined the site and noticed that there has not been a post in the CKAS for a while. Just dropping a post and saying hello ...... :wavey:

#2 ·
I've been lurking here for about 2 years now and don't see alot of people here from KY, period. I did recently stumble (maybe a month ago) upon LMAS.org and have since found out that its really not just the Louisville area club. There are people from all over KY. So try that out if you want to join a reefing club.

Seems to be a pretty active group. I havent' joined yet but I think dues are only like $15 and they meet monthly, so its worth a shot.

I'm reef-rookie there too... Talk to you soon.

#5 ·
I've been lurking here for about 2 years now and don't see alot of people here from KY, period. I did recently stumble (maybe a month ago) upon LMAS.org and have since found out that its really not just the Louisville area club. There are people from all over KY. So try that out if you want to join a reefing club.

Seems to be a pretty active group. I havent' joined yet but I think dues are only like $15 and they meet monthly, so its worth a shot.

I'm reef-rookie there too... Talk to you soon.
Thanks for the link I will have to check into them after the holidays ....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.