The Reef Tank banner

Fish tank in Lexington restuarant

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Cookie_Monster 
#1 ·
I just saw a new fish tank in a local resturant. Cheddars on Tates Creek road has converted a space behind the bar into a pretty big fish tank. The tank is about 8 foot long and holds Malawi Cichlids. Although the conversion is pretty new it has been operating long enough to have several diffrent species breeding as there are plenty of fry swimming around. Its a neat tank and worth checking out.

David Levine

#4 ·
Sorry everyone about the first post. I am new here and didn't know how to post.

I just wanted to add that I think that tank was done by Sandy's petstore out of Louisville. Here is a picture of the tank on Sandy's website:http://www.sandyspetshop.com/we_design_and_install_custom_aqu.htm

The only reason I knew this is because the other day I was looking on the net for petshops to shop at and I have been thinking of going to Louisville and checking out some of the petstores up there. I live in Frankfort and we only have one petshop to chose from...I go to Lexington alot to buy my fish. I usually buy from Regency, Just Fish and Meyers.

That is a really nice tank and hope everyone enjoys looking at the pictures. I plan in the next few wks of going and checking out Sandy's petshop in Louisville. I hope I posted right this time!LOL!
FishHippieBridget
in Frankfort

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.