The Reef Tank banner
4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Phishnoob 
#1 ·
Just curious what’s your favorite fish? We have many members keeping different types of fish so let us know your favorite.

#3 ·
My favorite fish has changed many many times since getting back into the hobby about six years ago. During that time Rift Lake Cichlids, primarily Malawi's were my favorite. However, just about a year ago I jumped into Discus and currently have ten individuals. If I had to pick one favorite fish today it would have to be my 4 Red Passion Discus. They have a coloring that really makes them jump out at you when looking at the tank.
You can see pictures at :
http://www.hepsdiscuscenter.com/IvanSeah/IvanSeah.htm

#7 ·
I would have to say that if most people would say that it is mean, I like it. My pair of Gold stripe Maroon clowns are my favorite right now even though I get bit if I stick my hand near their frogspawn, runner up would have to be the colony of petrochromis, (freshwater) they are like tropheus on steroids. Ted

#8 ·
Hands down our little yellow watchman goby. He lives in the in tank refugium now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.